Sunday, June 7, 2009

CHURCH IN ZAMBIA




CHURCH IN ZAMBIA

We went to church the day the team got here. We went to Chyaeen, Mama & Marta’s church. We walked in and everyone was dancing and jumping around. It was awesome. I was standing there worshipping and praying… and, I looked around.

I was overwhelmed with the thought that people of all different kinds and languages were worshipping the Lord all over the world… at the same time. I couldn’t help wondering why… there is such a difference between the church in Zambia and the church in the USA. And it hit me… the people in Zambia are going to WORSHIP and GIVE to God. Where often in the U.S. we go to church to RECEIVE from God… to get OUR needs met. I need to keep this thought in my mind. I need to remember it… always.

No comments:

Post a Comment